Friday, July 13, 2007

Say CHEESE!!! (Look at Colby:)

Here they are! It's hard to tell but Ray and Colby stopped playing baseball/softball long enough to take this picture. They are completely obsessed with those sports and pitch balls to each other whenever they can. They beg Mike, Uncle Mark, Uncle Bob and I daily to play baseball with them. It'll be interesting to see what happens with soccer... they are offspring of an avid soccer player. Jessy had just dumped barkdust and dirt on her head... and was playing in mud. She is very girly besides this strange turn of events:) Well... here it is... my first post!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Colby is a type of cheese, afterall .... Hello sweet nephews and neice! Baseball rocks! What good looking kids they are. It's all in the genes, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

Dad played baseball. Sorry, Mike, its in the genes too, along with your soccer DNA. I guess I'm to blame too by showing them "The Sandlot". They do look good in uniforms. lUv U, Grandma

Anonymous said...

My gosh, those kids get cuter and cuter ~!~~~~~~ Love you all~~Susie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.